Thinking how to manage yourself and support others?
- Understanding and developing your emotional intelligence
- The Kubler-Ross Curve, people’s behaviour and reaction to change
- Expectations from ourselves and others
- Keeping a healthy body and mind by practicing self-care
- Looking out for others and identifying people in trouble – finding the balance
Who’s the course for?
Anyone who wants to learn more about their own actions and reaction, and the impact on others. People who are giving too much to support others to the detriment of themselves.
What will you learn?
That you can know a little more about yourself, the way you react and interact with others and how to control your emotions in different situations. You’ll also understand the importance of selfcare and how that will help you support others more effectively.