New to management and not sure where to start?
- Understanding the fundamentals of excellent people management
- Looking at motivational factors of individuals and what makes your team ‘tick’
- Knowing the value of team roles and how each person fits
- Being a great communicator
- Setting direction, monitoring progress and sharing success
Who’s the course for?
New or relatively inexperienced people managers, team leaders and supervisors. Anyone who would like a ‘refresher’ or have to manage people remotely rather than face-to-face.
What will you learn?
That you can lead a successful, engaged team to be productive and enthused.